GALLERY PHOTOS FROM PAST EVENTS
- Do I tag my stuff? Yes, You are complete control of pricing your items.
- Do I have to discount my items? No, you don't.
- Hangers? Do I get mine back? No, the customers keep the hangers as the item is sold. The good news is that you will replenish your stash usually when you purchase items for yourself.
- Where do I get hangers? Some local dry cleaner's will offer some at a small fee and some give them away. Others may be bought through local stores etc... Ask friends and neighbors for those pesky hangers they no longer want.
- Where do I find my settlement? I am looking under sold items and it doesn't show up. Your settlement will show in your account by clicking the view settlement icon.
- If I work, do i get the $8 fee back? Yes! Enjoy the $8 credit back to your settlement in the end.
- I worked, but my account shows a deduction of $8 still?!? The computer is preset to deduct the $8 in the settlement. Each worker is credited back $8 once the sale is over and checks are being cut. Please let us know if you still don't see the credit.
- Can I have someone drop off or pick up my items? Yes. Drop off is not as important that you be in attendance as the pick up. if you send someone to pick up, items can be left behind. We are not responsible for items left after the cut off.
- I missed the cut off for pick up! How can I get my stuff? Email firstname.lastname@example.org the evening of if at all possible. In an off chance, if you happen to get there before the charity event you might could get your items. However, you won't likely be able to get your items left back. We offer charity donations to the community at large the evening that the sale ends. WE DO NOT STORE ITEMS. What is left behind is free for those that attend the charity donation.
- I want to change the price of the tag. How may I do that? Can I cross it out? NO! The bar code is embedded with the information. The best way, is to either cross thru the bar code and make a new price. Let Mandy know!!! Mark the seller's initials. You may go into the computer under your manage inventory and change the item and re-print.
- I missed the first weekend, can I still bring the second weekend? Yes! Life happens. Please register before the cut off for the first weekend.
- Are jeans accepted for Spring? Yes.
- Are short sleeves accepted for Fall? Yes, if they are polo type or sweater type. The rule is more about fabric. If it looks fall / winter, another mom might buy it. No off-season stuff please.
- If I work, does it have to be all the same weekend? No